You have created your video analysis with Once Video Analyser, but you want to add more stuff to your presentation. You want it separated by segments, for example, offensive actions, defensive actions, transitions and stoppages. You want to have titles for the separated segments. You want to add statistics, club logos, some images.
Once again, Once is here for you with an answer. We will show you how to do it, with a little help of a pre-installed Windows app, Microsoft Photos. Microsoft Photos is free and you can use it for photo management, photo editing and, important for us here, video editing.
The solution we are recommending is quick, easy-to-use, and totally free. Continue reading to check out the steps and to learn how to create video presentations with Microsoft Photos.
Creating a video presentation with Microsoft Photos
- After you are done creating your analysis with Once Video Analyser, separately export the segments of your analysis you want to use for your video presentation. For example, export separately the offensive, the defensive, the stoppages, and the transitions. To learn more about exporting with Once, check out this video.
- Open the Microsoft Photos app. You don’t need to install it, it is already on your computer, as it is a pre-installed app on the Windows.
- Click on “New video” in the top right corner of your screen and select “New video project”. Add a name to your new video presentation.
- Click on the “Add” button on the left of your screen, under the “Project library” title, and select “From this PC”. Import the videos that you want to add, the ones that you have exported from Once Video Analyser.
- Click on “Add title card” in the “Storyboard” section of the screen to add the titles you want.
- Add the imported clips to the storyboard by dragging them and dropping them. Sort them in any way you like!
- Add more titles by clicking on “Add title card” again.
- To add stats, pictures or other graphics and materials, you first have to add them to the “Project library”. Just click on the “Add” button in the “Project library” (left side of your screen) and select “From this PC” to choose which images you want to add to your video presentation.
- After adding graphics to the “Project library”, just drag them to the “Storyboard” and drop them where you want them to be in your video presentation.
- Click on the play icon to preview your video. Not happy? Change the colors and the texts – look at the video below for a detailed explanation.
- Happy now? Export your presentation by clicking on “Finish video” in the top right corner of your screen. Choose your export settings such as video quality and click on “Export”.
- Name your new video presentation and choose where to export it. Done! You have just created a video presentation based on your video analysis.
No time for reading? Watch this 3 minute video about creating a video presentation